Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Premiership 2008-09 Season Preview

The beginning of a new Premiership season always brings a sense of excitement with the team hoping for a successful campaign. Unfortunately, however, is as exciting as the Premiership, I do not see that is dramatically different from past seasons.

The big four will remain the Big 4 and Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United will certainly take the top positions and probably all cutlery. I also think it is the consistency of the positions in clubs remainMan Utd and Chelsea battling for the title, Arsenal and Liverpool failed struggle to remain consistent enough.

I wonder if one team can do in and around the first four a serious challenge to break in. Candidates may Aston Villa, Everton and Tottenham are, but I do not know if any of these sites have what you need. Its almost certain that two of these three sides is the fifth and sixth, but the lack of depth will limit furtherSuccess.

At the end I only fate for the three promoted teams. As I like to see Stoke City and Hull a go of it, I'm not sure they have the ability to compete, or deep their team every week. West Brom probably have the best chance of survival, but they need a first class addition to their team to be competitive.

The question is who else in the relegation dog fight and my instinct tells me that would have dragged FulhamBolton and Middlesbrough could be possible. The surprising thing is That these sites well enough to play at the highest level but competition in the Premier League is so strong that almost certainly the closest to the earth as the finish top.

My advice for Portsmouth's success this season. I can certainly see how out of Cup success last season and make an impression in the Premiership. I think a top six finish is definitely on the cards, and who knows how farCrouch and Defoe could go when you really start to fire again. From an English point of view, it would be nice to see these two strikers formed a partnership.

the results of this competition, the year of Premiership football shirts worn Whatever will definitely proud of how the league continues to dominate the world stage.

I LIKE TO FISHING Footballshirt Blog FOOTBALL STAGE